Do you work with all brands of photopolymer plates? This is one of the most frequently asked questions by our clients.
In the market there are many companies dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of photopolymer plates, American, European, Chinese, etc. All offer a diverse world of technologies, with the same objective, which is to guarantee better color adherence, durability, ink savings, processes and time, so the choice of the type of photopolymer plate will depend more on the model of the printing machine you are going to use and the substrate where it will be printed.
Below we cite some of the best known and preferred brands by many, since they have international endorsement, international awards, different quality certifications, versatility as well as response capacity in technical service assistance:
- Dupont: This company has been introducing a wide range of innovative Cyrel® flexo plates for four decades with equipment, plates and workflow solutions that enable printers and printer converters to optimize quality, productivity and sustainability. Its DuPont ™ Cyrel® flexo plates offer efficiency and consistency, ensuring higher quality at higher speeds in a wide range of packaging printing applications. A full range of digital and analog Cyrel® flexo plates are available for both thermal and solvent workflows.
- Macdermid: Is an international brand founded in 1922, specialized in the manufacture and marketing of photopolymer plates and plate making systems for the packaging printing industry, from analog to digital systems, offering excellent flat dot technology with the platform LUX ITP ™ and LUX® lamination are guaranteed to take any printing to the next level.
- Sumei: Founded in 1972, in Taipei, Taiwan, East Asia, offers flexographic printing plates (SMP) for all types of printing; They offer high-quality results in a wide range of printing applications. SMP have different thickness, hardness and size options available with a wide exposure latitude. Designed for high quality printing in a wide range of applications.
- Flint Group: Offering XSYS nyloflex® plates, as well as ThermoFlexX plate processing equipment with rotec® sleeves and adapters, they provide solutions not only in flexo, but also in gravure. They offer high quality printing plates with excellent ink transfer, stable fine reflections, and anti-ink fill properties.
- Dantex Group: With more than 50 years in the flexographic world, it offers its Torelief, Rapidoflex, Aquaflex series. Different plates for different purposes, but all with the same purpose as they allow to run on any machine, easy to use, fast and clean to process, provide superior color strength and superior ink arrangement that leads to greater vibrancy and durability. 1% minimum dot can print from 3% to 5%.
- Asahi: Pioneers in the development of photopolymer plates, brings to the market a new water washable flexographic plate AWP ™ CleanFlat FlatTop which they offer as a ready to use with CleanPrint technology, developed to have a good transfer and reduce press stops for the plate cleaning.
In the world of flexographic printing there is a wide variety of brands that offer different solutions according to the needs of each client.
What type of iron do you use? Which one best suits your needs? American, European, Chinese, to name a few, at Grafiflex we adapt to your requirements and work with the iron you need.
Are you in the Caribbean? We are present, contact us and we will gladly assist you